20% OFF J's Diamond Gift Certificate

by J's Diamond
Save ₱200
₱1,000
₱800

J's Diamond highlights the beauty of love through their jewelry. Showcasing a wide array of engagement ring and wedding bands made with 18K gold using innovative processing and technology, each piece is made to last a lifetime. This quality is matched with a blend of classic look and modern style with full customization and aftercare service for a perfect piece to match your love story.

 

  1. This Gift certificate entitles the bearer to apply the face value to any products offered at J’s Diamond stores

  2. Gift certificate is transferable

  3. Gift certificate is not redeemable (or non-convertible) to cash

  4. The gift certificate cannot be replaced when stolen or lost

  5. Gift Certificate is not valid during special promos

  6. GCs from happydeals.ph can be used for 80% of the bill only. The remaining 20% shall be paid in cash.

    1. For example the bill is 15,500 pesos. The 80% coverage for the Gift Certificates is 12,400 pesos. The GC coverage will be rounded down to the nearest thousands. Thus, the coverage will be 12,000 pesos (worth of GC) only. The remaining P3,500 pesos shall be paid in cash.

  7. J’s Diamond reserves the right to refuse the GC as payment if there is reasonable evidence of tampering or fraud

  • Lucky Chinatown Mall 
  • SM City Southmall
  • SM City Dasmarinas