20% OFF Mystery Manila Gift Certificate - Century City Mall
- Sinister Sensorium
- Pym Particle
- Debby's Doll
- Crime of the Century
- Virtual Voyage
- Mutants' Mission
- Alien Assault
You and your friends have been held captive by the psychopathic killer named Enigma. He has taken away one sense from each of you. It could be your sense of hearing, speaking, or sight. It's up to you to escape the room in 60 minutes using your remaining senses. Unravel the clues and solve the puzzles found inside the room. If you don't solve the mystery, you will be left for dead. The clock is ticking. Solve quickly. Can you escape the Sinister Sensorium?
The Pym Particle, when harnessed, allows one to manipulate atomic distances in effect shrinking or expanding objects. You must infiltrate the office of the evil Dr. Cross to prevent the Pym Particle from falling into the wrong hands. Unravel the clues and solve the puzzles found inside the room. If you don't solve the mystery, you will be left for dead. The mission may not be as easy as you planned as some rooms are not the size you'd expect.
Days after your family moved in to a secluded house, strange things started to happen. You found out that these occurrences were caused by an old doll which your little sister, Debby, found inside the house. Because of these paranormal events, your family decided to move out. Just when you were about to move out, the evil spirit starts to manifest itself to keep you from leaving. Can you escape the mysterious entity behind Debby's Doll?
Crime of the Century
Enigma strikes again! After the ticking time bomb he planted in Libis last year, he challenges Manila's finest once more by planting a bomb in the heart of the Makati Business District. He plans to cripple the economic capital of the country and cause chaos and panic to the people. It's up to you to diffuse the bomb in 90 minutes and prevent what can be the Crime of the Century. The clock is ticking. Solve quickly.
You are volunteers in an experimental program to test the boundaries of virtual reality. Unfortunately, the experiment goes wrong and you are inadvertently trapped in the virtual world. You must find a way to escape back to reality within 1 hour or else be trapped in limbo forever.
The fate of the world hangs in the balance as the all-powerful mutant, Apocalypse, threatens to destroy it. Professor X has recruited you, a team of young mutants, to help in the fight against Apocalypse. However, you must first prove yourselves by unleashing your mutant powers and surviving a test designed by the Professor inside the Danger Room.
During an on-going expedition, your team encountered a distress signal from an old ally ship. When the team boarded the ship,they found out that the ship is a beacon to an impending alien assault to the confederate base. You have 60 minutes to destroy the ship’s beacon and find out where the aliens will be attacking from.
- One Gift Certificate per transaction
- Gift Certificate validity: No Expiration
- Max players per room = 6 players. Payment for additional player will be based on the regular rate and is settled in the branch.
- Gift Certificate redemption requires online booking reservation for room availability. Visit https://booknow.mysterymanila.com to reserve the game room of your choice and enter the voucher code reflected in the Gift Certificate that you received.
- Gift Certificate is non-refundable.
- Gift Certificate is not convertible to cash.
- Gift Certificate redemption cannot be rebooked, once reserved.
- Gift Certificate have designated Maximum persons indicated. Additional pax during redemption is allowed and will be settled in the chosen branch upon redemption.
- Mystery Manila's house rules and room capacity shall apply. Please inquire for house rule details and room capacity during reservation.
- Bring both Physical Gift Certificate and Email Confirmation Receipt from HappyDeals, present it in the counter upon redemption.
CENTURY CITY MALL
Address: Unit L305 3rd Floor Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St, Brgy. Poblacion, 1210 Makati City , Philippines.
Contact Nos.: (+632) 718 92 51 | (+63) 917 820 64 69
1 PM to 9:30 PM Mondays to Fridays
10 AM to 10:30 PM Saturdays
10 AM to 9:30 PM Sundays